- Fixed Platform Queen Size Bed
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Webasto Diesel Cooktop
- Flip-Up Side Bench
- Enclosed Bathroom & Thetford Cassette Toilet
- Dinette Seating which Converts to Single Bed
- Overhead Cupboards, Under Dinette Drawer & Bedside Storage
- 300Ah Enerdrive B-TEC Lithium System
- Simarine Pico Touch Panel with Power and Water Level Monitoring
- 2000W Inverter & 60A AC Charger
- 230L Compressor Refrigerator-Freezer
- Diesel Hot Water System and Heater
- 20L Camec Microwave
- 24″ LED TV DVD Combo
- Sail Track Awning
- Body Scrub Bars with Integrated Solar Panels
- 100L Drinking Water Tank & 300L Shower Water Tank
- Dometic Double Glazed Windows
Using Unidan’s signature composite panels, this Odyssey opts for the 29mm panels. For extra protection and durability, the customer wanted to wrap the body to match the cab.
The windows used are the Dometic S4 range which is hugely popular with motorhomes and caravans. External hatches can be found on both sides of the body which are completely sealed from the interior. This makes them perfect for storing gear or equipment they rather keep separate to keep the inside clean and free from smells.
To prepare and cook food outside, the customer opted for the optional Unidan Slide Out Kitchen.
Wasting no space inside, the Odyssey’s interior was designed to maximise storage while keeping all the essentials for living.
Find a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of drawer space for crockery, cutlery and food. Overhead cupboards sit above for easy access to the microwave and additional storage which also run into the bedroom.
To sit and work or have their meals, the dinette offers comfortable seating which can convert into a single bed.
FIXED PLATFORM BED
- Enerdrive 300Ah B-TEC Lithium System
- Enerdrive 2000W Inveter & 60A AC Charger
- Enerdrive 6 x 150W Solar Panels
- Simarine Pico Touch Monitor
- DC2DC Charger x 2
- USB/Cigarette Sockets
- Power Points
By having a fixed platform bed, storage underneath becomes available which allows for a spare wheel. Unidan’s innovative wheel carrier slides in-and-out of the rear boot with lock-able drawer slides. To assist with lifting and dropping the wheel, an electric winch is integrated into the carrier.
Cleverly integrated into the design is an additional drawer to hold any recovery equipments. Clamps can also be fitted to the walls to allow mounting of shovels and jacks.
To minimise wasted space and add more storage feaures to the Odyssey X, up to 4 Rotopax cans can be mounted flush into the body. Securely locked to prevent theft, they’ll safely carry extra resources such as diesel fuel for a generator or motorbike. Whether it’s water, fuel or ad-blue, the four extra 7.6L packs can be swapped out to suit your travel.
HVAC & Plumbing
- 200L Shower Tank
- 200L Split Water Tank to Suit Rear Wheel Carrier (100L Drinking Water & 100L Extra Shower Water)
- 75L Grey Water Tank
- Diesel Hot Water System
- Diesel Heater System
- Drinking Tap & Filter
- Custom High Style Bull Bar
- Custom Rear Winch Mount
- Unidan Truck Scrub Bars with Unidan Crane Mounts
- Manual Crane
- Custom Battery Box and Fullrive AGM Cranking Batteries
- Unidan Underslung Tow Bar with 50mm Receptor
- Unidan Long Range Fuel Tanks (475L*)
- Runva 20,000lb Winch (Front)
- Runva 20,000lb Winch (Rear)
- 50″ LED Light Bar Integrated into Roof Rack
- 32″ LED Light Bar Mounted on Bull bar
UNDER TRAY/BODY BOXES
- Custom Under Body Outdoor Kitchen
- Matching Storage Box
- Honda 2.2KVA Inverter Generator