Ex-ADF U1700L Crane Truck
Ex Australian Defense Force Unimog. Buy as is or have Unidan Engineering customise it for you. You could turn this old Unimog into an expedition truck, a camping rig, a farm truck, a tipper truck, an implement carrier etc. See photo gallery for idea. These crane trucks are renowned for being extremely versatile as well as the most capable off road truck on the planet.
– Mercedes Benz Unimog UL1700L 4X4 Crane truck 12/1984
– Body type: Tray approx. 3.5m (L) x 2.5m (W)
– Engine type: OM352A 6 cylinder turbo diesel
– Transmission: UG 3/40-8/13.01 8 speed manual
– Odometer reads: 71243 – Note: may not be indicative of actual kilometres travelled
– Features: Cabin roof hatch; fixed key ignition; camouflage canopy; under deck storage boxes; 10 stud rims; Michelin 395/85R20 XZL tyres; jerry can holder; rear pintle hitch. Vehicle has QLD Road Worthy Certificate
– Exterior colour: Camouflage
– GVM: 12,000kg
– Note: Marks, dents and scratches commensurate with age and use
– Fully serviced and inspected. Available to test drive. Unidan can arrange transport interstate or internationally at buyer’s expense.