U5000 Fixed Body Expedition
The Red Dog is a fixed body expedition vehicle built on the Mercedes U5000 Unimog. The body’s external and interal panels were constructed with composite panels for insulation and strength. Featuring our signature layout, the interior features a fixed platform queen size bed with storage underneath. The customer has opted for more storage and an air-conditioning unit plus drawer fridge underneath the bed to provide some climate comfort and more fridge space.
- Queen Size Bed.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Benchtop.
- Vacuum Toilet.
- Fully Equipped Bathroom with Mirror Vanity and flip-down Sink.
- Overhead Cupboards above Bed and Kitchen.
- Front Seat Drawers under Dinette Seating.
- Dinette Seating turns into Single Bed When Folded Down.
- Bedside Storage on both sides.
- Enerdrive Lithium Battery System with 3000W Inverter.
- 900W Total Enerdrive Solar Panels.
- CZONE 5” Touch Panel with Power and Water Level Monitoring.
- USB/Cigarette Sockets in Overhead Cupboards, Kitchen and Outdoor Entertainment Box.
- Pop-up Power Points Throughout Body.
- Induction Cooktops.
- Fridge/Freezer 230L.
- 20L Microwave.
- Caframo Sirroco Fans.
- Fusion Bluetooth & NMEA 2000 System.
- 4 x 6” 2 Way Speakers.
- TV 24” LED DVD Combo.
- Rotopax Mounts.
- Under Bed Storage with Custom Water Tank and Drawer Fridge/AC Unit.
- Roof Body Scrub Bars with Treadplate.
- Crawl Through.
- Awning 4m Electric Awning.