NOTE: This Unimog Crane Truck has found a new home. However we are always getting new stock in so if you are interested in one let us know and we will contact you when one becomes available. Call Unidan Engineering on 0414 899298.
Ex-army Unimog. Excellent condition. Buy as is or have Unidan Engineering customise it for you. You could turn this old Unimog into an expedition truck, a camping rig, a farm truck, a tipper truck, an implement carrier etc. See photo gallery below for ideas. These crane trucks are renowned for being extremely versatile as well as the most capable off road truck on the planet.
– Mercedes Benz Unimog UL1700L 4X4 Crane truck 2/1986
– Body type: Tray approx. 3.5m (L) x 2.5m (W)
– Engine type: OM352A 6 cylinder turbo diesel
– Transmission: UG 3/40-8/13.01 8 speed manual
– Odometer reads: 168465 – Note: may not be indicative of actual kilometres travelled
– Features: Cabin roof hatch; fixed key ignition; camouflage canopy; under deck storage boxes; 10 stud rims; 12.00 R20 tyres; jerry can holder; rear pintle hitch. Vehicle has QLD Road Worthy Certificate
– Exterior colour: Camouflage
– GVM: 12,000kg
– Note: Marks, dents and scratches commensurate with age and use
– Fully serviced and inspected. Available to test drive. Unidan can arrange transport interstate or internationally at buyer’s expense.