U1300 DUAL CAB
NO STATUTORY WARRANTY
This U1300 Unimog is the vehicle you have been waiting for! Ready to hit the road at a moments notice, this Mog has barely been worn in with only 65,000km on the clock and all the bits and pieces most Unimog owner's only dream of. The price of this vehicle is an absolute bargain with no way of possibly rebuilding it for anywhere near this amount. The opportunities for this vehicle are endless; whether it is for recreational travel or commericial operations, the body on the back can be utilised however you please. We can't see it being on the market for long, so make sure you get in contact ASAP to book and inspection (virtual and in person inspections available)!
- 1984 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U1300L37
- Long wheelbase U1300
- All log books provided by the Swiss Fire Service for 25 years and log booked since.
- Has original Unimog service books, history and original Swiss Fire service invoice from Mercedes-Benz Germany.
- Approx. 6600mm from bull bar to rear bar Ex-Swiss high altitude fire support vehicle. One of only 70 worldwide built for the German and Swiss support agencies (only 2 in Australia).
- Originally imported and fully refurbished approx. 10 years ago
- Newly refurbished over the last 2 years
- Factory dual cab (DOKA)
- Factory high roof
- 6 seats
- ISRI Air Ride seats for driver and passenger
- New rear bench seat and seat belts - storage under rear seat
- Fast axles and Claas Overdrive
- Comfortably cruises at 110kph at 2100RPM
- Cabin insulation - i.e. reduced cabin noise and temperature
- Red Dot roof mounted air conditioning with adjustable roof vents - very efficient!
- 352A engine
- Currently run on club plates and registered through Club 4x4
- Custom German rear roller shutter fit out - was over $90,000 installed for the Swiss Fire Service
- Aluminium reinforced body
- 2200mm wide body with 3100mm long rear section - perfect for camping or commercial fit out/use.
- Storage bays with fold down step doors under roller shutters (x4)
WORK COMPLETED IN LAST 18 MONTHS
- Full cosmetic restoration
- Strip down and full respray
- Cab internals stripped 4 layers of sound proofing and acoustic matting, including the roof, floors etc.
- Marine carpet throughout
- New thick padded headlining
- Alpine bluetooth head unit and ceiling pods along with 4 x 6" Kicker speakers
- New ignition barrel and door handle keyed kit
- New locks on all roller shutters
- New rear seat and new rear seatbelts
- All new wiring in the cab
- New GPS Speedo
- Tinted windows
- Range rover floor mats
- Unidan door pockets/drink holders
- Approx. $10,000 spent on internal cab works
- New 365/80R20 tyres fitted on 11" wide rims (including new spare in rear)
- Multitude of new parts including:
- Shift cylinders
- Shift block
- Compressor rebuild
- Remote fuel filter system
- Brake pads
- Coolant hoses
- Heater block valves
- LED rear and side lights
- Custom one-of-a-kind front bull bar with custom lights and ARB extreme LED light bar
- Upgraded Unidan 2021 front fibreglass grill and custom bonnet
- Air horns
- Twin battery kill switches
- Underbody Supernova rock lights with infinite selectable colours and phone controller
- Horsepower upgrades completed in last 2,000km:
- Custom larger Garrett billet turbo
- Heat exchanger
- Rebuilt fuel system 4" stainless steel custom exhaust side exit
- Great top-end power and torque
- Regular servicing, most recent in October 2022 including the following:
- Tie rod ends
- Torque tube gaitors
- new T-bar hose clamps throughout
- Extended custom aluminium Turbo link pipe for longevity and reliability.