UNIDAN TOURER 730 - Toy Hauler
FOR SALE - $220,000+GST
Touring with all your toys has never been simpler! You shouldn't have to compromise between a weekend out at the tracks and a weekend of comfort (or having to take 2 separate vehicles to achieve the perfect trip away). Our Unidan Tourer 730 ensures no compromises are needing to be made on any occasion!
The Tourer 730 has all the must haves and creature comforts plus loads of bonus additions that you'd never think of. Like a spit water gerni to make the pack up (and unloading at home) easier than you could ever imagine!
Unidan designed this toy hauler with one major thing in mind, for it to follow the Unimogs wherever we take them. To date, it's far exceeded all our expectations! With a heavy duty custom subframe, 37" Mud Tyres, independent air-ride suspension and complete set of bash plates for protection, this rig is ready for the harshest of terrain.
- Galvanised heavy duty custom subframe
- 37" Federal Mud Tyres on 17" Steel Rims (2 Complete Spares)
- Disc Braked
- Custom, independently adjusted air-ride suspension
- Black Jack Trailer Jack - electronic adjustment/levelling
- 6 tonne McHitch Trailer Hitch
- 450L of fresh water in 3 individual tanks all able to be filled and drained independently - housed and protected by the subframe/chassis rails and guards.
BODY & EXTERNAL
- 39mm composite panel external walls
- Unidan signature corner capping and build construction
- Dometic windows
- Unidan front door and entry steps
- LED awning lights on entrance side and rear
- LED hatch lights all round
- Unidan custom external hatches
- Unidan under body boxes at rear - storage and spit water gerni storage
- Large rear door for buggy entrance
- Canvas rear screen with fly screen insert
- Protective scrub bars over entire body, inbuilt mounts for solar panels and protection for electric awning
- Rear winch mount for up to 12,500lb electric winch (winch not included)
- Mounts for adding additional motorbike or buggy spare tyre/tool box rack to rear.
INTERIOR & FACILITIES
- Full size queen bed
- King single bed - external fold out to maximise living space
- Overhead cupboards in living area and over main bed
- Drawers in slide-out internal kitchen
- Internal kitchen with drop in sink, 240V pop out electrical port integrated into large stainless steel benches
- 20L Camec microwave
- Complete LED lighting and mood lighting
- C-Zone control system for all electronics
- Fusion sound system
- 2 x Skylights
- Bedside storage in main bed area
- All Unidan internal components are either Aluminium, Stainless Steel or Nycel Panel - nothing can rot, warp or deteriorate like standard caravan building materials.
- Complete utensil and accessory storage in a custom outdoor storage
- Hot and cold water, internally at sink and externally in kitchen area and external shower/bathroom.
- Additional water outlets throughout body/subframe.
- Spit water gerni for washing race buggy or motorbikes.
- 2 x Tefal portable induction cooktops
- 4.5m Carefree electric awning
- Sail track awnings for fridge cover/side protection/
- External sail track/canvas bathroom tent with external bathroom, hot and cold water shower plumbing.
- Electric hot water heater
- Large stainless steel external bench (stores internally vertically on wall when driving)
- 2 x 80L Engel Fridge/Freezers on Unidan Slides with additional stainless steel bench extensions
- Internal and external 240V outlets, cigarette lighter sockets and USB charging throughout.
BUGGY TRANSPORT SPECIFICATIONS
- 2 x buggy loading ramps with slim line storage under subframe
- Tie down points in floor
- 300AH Enerdrive BTEC Lithium Battery
- 3000W Inverter/Charger
- 1080W of solar on roof
- CZONE Touch 7 Control Screen for battery management
- 50AMP DCDC Charger
- 60AMP Solar Controller
- EU22i 2kva Honda Generator on Unidan Generator Slide